Anderson Creek Mobile Veterinary Service

Mobile Practice
Spring Lake, NC 28390


Health Certificates


Health certificates are required for travel between states and internationally and must be prepared by a USDA trained and accredited veterinarian. Please contact us directly to coordinate your specific travel needs. 


If your family is PCSing overseas, please contact us as soon as possible because some countries have import requirements that need several months of preparation. 



For more information regarding microchips and international travel requirements, please browse the following links:


USDA Pet Export Information From the USDA, this page has general instructions and links to further information about the procedures for taking your pets abroad. 


Regulations by Country This page has links to regulations for specific countries.